Mice / Black Rats / Brown Rats
Monitoring / Detection
– GTConnect to plug-in. Internet connection by :
• RJ45 cable – LAN network
• 3G / 4G modem key with subscription (not included) GSM network
– GTSensor battery life : 2 to 3 years depending on the connection intensity.
– Data transmission between GTSensor and GTConnect via the ZIGBEE network. Frequency used: 2.4 GHz.
– A subscription to the LORA network is necessary for each radio unit (GTConnect and GTSensor).
– Coverage up to 75 m in an empty space (an on-site diagnosis is imperative to test the connection).
– Data stored on secure server.
– Product guaranteed 12 months.
– Monitoring 24/7
– Immediate alert: real-time information on rodent activity
– Intuitive GTOnline user interface: website + smartphone application (with reporting and documentation)
– Unlimited coverage area (network)
– Sensors can be positioned on any type of support, in hard-to-reach areas, in places where the use of chemical bait is restricted or not allowed
– A simple system, easy to install and use
– Plug & Play
Sensors can be positioned on any type of support, in hard-to-reach areas, in places where the use of chemical bait is restricted or unauthorized.
References / Packaging
– R4570 Kit including 1 central unit + 2 transmitters + 9 detectors as well as 9 metal supports and 20 screws for fixing.
– R4588 GTConnect
– R4571 Sensor 1.0 (motion)
– R4572 Detector 2.0 (movement and vibration / special rat and mouse pads)
– R4573 GT Link Single Transmitter
– R4574 GT Link Dual Transmitter (with 2m antenna)
– R4575 GT Sensor metal support
– R4576 Stainless steel screw for GT Sensor mounting