Electronic system for monitoring rodent activity. Automatically and instantly notifies the user via email and the GTO smartphone application as soon as a rodent passage is detected.
Request information / order
Attention, our products are sold exclusively to professionals.
Mice / Black Rats / Brown Rats
Monitoring / Detection
– GTConnect to plug-in. Internet connection by :
• RJ45 cable – LAN network
• 3G / 4G modem key with subscription (not included) GSM network
– Improved 3.0 sensors (vs GTSensor 2.0): remote programming possible.
– GTSensor 3.0 battery life : up to 9 years.
– Transmission of data between GTSensor and GTConnect via the LORA network. Frequency used: 433 MHz.
– A subscription to the LORA network is necessary for each radio unit (GTConnect and GTSensor).
– Coverage up to 200m indoors and 1.6km in an empty space (an on-site diagnostic is imperative to test the connection).
– Data stored on secure server.
– Product guaranteed 12 months.
– Monitoring 24/7
– Immediate alert: real-time information on rodent activity
– Intuitive GTOnline user interface: website + smartphone application (with reporting and documentation)
– Unlimited coverage area (network)
– Sensors can be positioned on any type of support, in hard-to-reach areas, in places where the use of chemical bait is restricted or not allowed
– A simple system, easy to install and use
– Plug & Play
Sensors can be positioned on any type of support, in hard-to-reach areas, in places where the use of chemical bait is restricted or unauthorized.
References / Packaging
– Ref R4589 : GTConnect – LORA version
– Ref R4587 : GTSensor 3.0 sensor (movement and vibration)
– Ref R4575 : GTSensor metal support
– Ref R4576 : Stainless steel screw for GTSensor fixation (20 screws bag)