Ready-to-use liquid insecticide used for pest control:
– storage rooms for plant and animal products,
– for POV storage equipment,
– for POA and POV transport equipment,
– for the walls of POV storage rooms,
– harvested tobacco, against lasioderms and ephestia.
Request information / order
Attention, our products are sold exclusively to professionals.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Respect the precautions for use.
Natural pyrethrum 30g/L – Piperonyl butoxide 135g/L
Type of formulation
Ready-to-use liquid insecticide
Tobacco beetle, ephestia, plodia, weevils of stored products, cockroaches, fleas.
Fast and non-residual action.
- Ideal for the treatment of premises containing packaged food of plant origin.
- Perfectly adapted to the treatment of food warehouses.
- HACCP certified.
- No organic solvents.
- Patented FFAST (Film Forming Aqueous Spray Technology) anti-evaporation technology.
Ultra low volume, misting and spraying.
Dose of use
– For surface treatments: 0.005 L/m2. – For volume treatments (POV): 0.04 L/100m3.
– For the treatment of harvested tobacco: 0.0067 L/100m3 against ephestia and 0.02 L/100m3 against lasioderms. – For POA storage or transport equipment: 0.027 L/100 m3
References / Packaging
I8065 (1L bottle / 12 units per box)