Balls of pheromones for the sexual confusion of the male butterfly of the Pine Processionary.
Request information / order
Attention, our products are sold exclusively to professionals.
Natural Pheromone (Acétate de (Z)-13-hexadecen- 11-yn-1-yle)
Application to Paint-Ball
Dose of use
Isolated tree : 10 à 25 balls/tree. (1 ball/m height).
Aligned trees : 10 à 15 balls/tree.
Bush : 8 balls every 10 linear meters.
Forest : 8 balls every 10 linear meters (400 balls/ha).
From September, depending on the climate of the area of application.
– Patented microencapsulated formulation
– 1st “natural” pheromone formulation
– The Method of Wrestling to Pain-to-Play
– Slow and controlled release, in contact with the air (4 months)
– Very high purity for better attraction
– Biodegradable, resistant and easy to store
Male moths of the Pine Processionary (Thaumetopoea pityocampa)
References / Packaging
- D6057 (100 balls box (10 sachets of 10 balls) – Unit)
CHENILLES PROCESSIONNAIRE DU PIN :
À CHAQUE PÉRIODE DU CYCLE