Insecticide for the treatment of phytophagous caterpillars (boxwood borer and pine processionary).
Request information / order
Attention, our products are sold exclusively to professionals.
2010513 (Holder: SUMITOMO CHEMICAL AGRO EUROPE SAS)
Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki ABTS-351
Dose of use
Against Boxwood borer : from march.
Against Pine processionary caterpillar : from september.
Against Disparate Bombyx : from april to june
Against Oak processionary caterpillar : from march to july
– Immediate protection after application.
– Product usable in organic farming (Council Regulation (EC) No 834/2007)
– Anti-caterpillar (Broad spectrum) that can cover most specialized crops (26 uses).
– Pine processionary caterpillar (Thaumetopoea pityocampa)
– Boxwood borer (Cydalima perspectalis)
– Oak processionary caterpillar (Thaumetopoea processionea)
– The disparate bombyx (Lymantria dispar)
References / Packaging
- D6055 (500 g pot / 18 units per box)
- D6056 (5 kg bucket / Unit)
Improves retention, spreading and penetration, reduces leaching and improves the quality of the slurry and spray.